1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1, We are pleased that you visit our site, and thank you for your interest. In the Following, we will inform you about the handling of your personal information when you use our Website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2The person responsible for the data processing on this Website for the purposes of the data protection regulation (DSGVO) is Alexandru-Petru Petroff, Freiherr-vom-Stein-Str. 8, 55131 Mainz, Germany, Tel.: 061316084148, E-Mail: email@example.com. For the processing of personal data Controller is the natural or legal Person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3This Website uses for safety reasons and to protect the Transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the person in charge) a SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection to the string "https://" and the padlock icon in your browser line.
2) data collection when you visit our site
At the mere informational use of our Website, so if you do not register or otherwise submit information, we collect only such data from your Browser to our Server is transmitted (the so-called "Server Logfiles"). If you like our Website, we collect the following data, which for us is technically required to give you the Website:
- Our Website visited
- , date and time of access,
- amount of data sent in bytes, of
- the source/reference from which you to the page were
- it is Used, the Browser
- Used operating system
- Used the IP address (if necessary in anonymised Form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the Basis of our legitimate interest, to improve the stability and functionality of our Website. A disclosure or other use of the data. We reserve the right, however, to check the Server log files later on, should point out concrete clues to an illegal use.
Hosting by Shopify
, We use the shop system of the provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2. Floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify"), for the purpose of hosting and the display of the Online-Shops on the Basis of a processing on our behalf. All of our Website data will be processed on the servers of Shopify. In the framework of the above-mentioned benefits of Shopify data in the framework of a further processing in order to the Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc. or Shopify (USA) Inc. be transmitted. For the case of the Transmission of data to the Shopify Inc. in Canada, it is ensured by the adequacy decision by the European Commission of the appropriate level of data protection. The Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc. and Shopify (USA) Inc. in the USA, European data protection for the us-Convention "Privacy Shield" certified, which ensures compliance with the EU data protection level.
further processing to servers other than the above from Shopify is only available in the below provided frame instead.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that in the case of non-acceptance of Cookies the functionality of our site be limited can.
In the context of contacting us (eg via contact form or E-Mail), personal data is collected. What data will be collected in the event of a contact form from the contact form can be seen. These data are stored exclusively for the purpose of responding to your inquiry or contact and the associated technical Administration. The legal basis for the processing of these data and our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Aims to your contact at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing of article 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request. This is the case if the circumstances show that the person in issue is finally resolved and unless there are statutory retention obligations.
6) processing of data when opening a customer account, and to contract execution
in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO collected data and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract, or when opening a customer account. What data will be collected from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use your personal data for contract execution. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked periods with respect to tax and commercial law retention, and after the expiration of these periods deleted unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted, additional data was reserved for the use of our website.
7) data processing, order processing
7.1To process your order, we work with the following service providers together, the us in whole or in part in the execution of contracts support. These service providers are transmitted in accordance with the following information, some personal data.
The personal data collected by us be disclosed in the context of the contract to the settlement responsible for the delivery transportation company, to the extent this is required for delivering the goods. Your payment data we provide in the framework of the payment processing to the authorised credit institution, provided that this is needed by the payment transaction. Where payment service providers are used, we will inform you accordingly below explicitly. The legal basis for the transfer of data art. 6, Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2To fulfil our contractual obligations towards our customers, we work together with external delivery partners. We will give your name and delivery address and, to the extent necessary for the delivery of your phone number, exclusively for the purposes of delivery of the goods article 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO to one of our selected shipping partners.
8) rights of the person Concerned,
8.1The applicable data protection law grants you the person responsible for the processing of your personal data with comprehensive rights of the data subject (right to information and rights of Intervention), we are you with the following information:
- right of information in accordance with article 15 of the DSGVO: in particular, you have a right to access their personal information processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data is disclosed have been or will be, the planned duration of storage, or the criteria for defining the duration of storage, the Existence of the Right to rectification, Erasure, restriction of processing, to the processing, Lodge a complaint with a Supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if not through us you were raised, the Existence of automated decision making including Profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the involved logic, and the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing, as well as their right to information, which guarantees, pursuant to article 46 DSGVO in the case of forwarding your data to third countries;
- right to correction in accordance with article 16 of the DSGVO: You have a right to rectification without delay concerning any incorrect data and/or completion of your stored incomplete data;
- the right to Erasure under article 17 DSGVO: you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in accordance with the conditions of article 17, Para. To claim 1 DSGVO. This right is, however, particularly not, if the processing for the exercise of the Right to freedom of expression and Information, to the compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- right to restriction of processing referred to in article 18 DSGVO: you have the right to restriction of processing of their personal data to request, as long as the disputed accuracy of your data is checked, if you have a deletion of your data due to improper data processing refuse and, instead, the restriction of the processing of your data, if your data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims need after we have this data after the Purpose has been achieved no longer need or if you are a contradiction, due to their specific Situation inserted, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- the right to information under article 19 DSGVO: you Have the right to rectification, Erasure or restriction of processing to the person in charge asserted, is obligated to all of the receivers, which the personal data were made, the correction or deletion of data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients taught.
- Right to data portability, in accordance with article 20 DSGVO: you have the right to your personal data you provided us, in a structured, consistent and machine-readable Format to obtain or Transfer to a different responsible to demand, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- the right to revocation of consent in accordance with art. 7, Para. 3 DSGVO: you have the right to revoke the consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless a further processing can not be a legal basis for the consent-free processing supported. The withdrawal of consent, the legality of the on the basis of the consent to the revocation processing carried out does not affect;
- the right to appeal in accordance with article 77 DSGVO: If you are of the view that the processing of their personal data against the DSGVO contrary, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, - the right to Lodge a complaint with a Supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your workplace or place of the alleged violation.
8.2RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE IN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCE OF INTERESTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF AN OVERRIDING JUSTIFIED INTEREST TO PROCESS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS TO THEIR PARTICULAR SITUATION ARISE, AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF OPPOSITION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE APPEAL.
YOU CAN MAKE USE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING, HOWEVER, REMAINS RESERVED WHEN WE MANDATORY WORTHY OF PROTECTION ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, THE PREPONDERANCE OF ITS INTERESTS, RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS IS USED.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, OPPOSE THE PROCESSING LOAD OF ONE'S PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
YOU CAN MAKE USE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) the duration of retention of personal data
duration of retention of personal data is calculated on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – where applicable – in addition, on the basis of the applicable statutory retention period (e.g., commercial and tax law retention periods).
In the case of the processing of personal data and on the basis of an explicit consent, in accordance with art. 6, Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO these data will be saved until the person Concerned gets his consent.
There exist legal retention periods for data, in the context of legal business or legal business similar obligations on the basis of article 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO be processed, this data after the expiration of the storage routine is no longer periods of moderately deleted, unless they are for performance of the contract or Contract negotiations and/or our part, have no legitimate interest in further storage.
In the case of the processing of personal data and on the basis of article 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO this data will be stored so long until the data subject's right to object pursuant to art. 21, Para. 1 DSGVO exercises, unless we can compelling legitimate grounds for the processing of evidence, the preponderance of the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing is used for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the case of the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes on the basis of article 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO this data will be stored so long until the data subject's right to object pursuant to art. 21, Para. 2 DSGVO exercises.
Unless the other information in this statement relating to specific data processing situations otherwise, not delete stored personal data if you are for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, is necessary.